NO-FEAR will collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. This includes:
Processing activities undertaken with your personal information
- Communicating with you in connection with the relevant project activities.
- Contacting you in order to be able to provide information on the project, manage and facilitate the relationship and raise any invoices.
- Facilitating any payment for any goods and services.
- Keeping records, including minutes of meetings and other notes.
Categories of personal information held
- Identity information: your title, forename and surname, contact details.
- Business information: your business contact details.
How has the information been collected
The information has been collected from:
- Your registration form to the NO-FEAR practitioner and policy maker network and supplier and academia network.
- Your registration to attend NO-FEAR workshops and events.
What is the reason for these processing activities?
The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by all members of NO-FEAR.
NO-FEAR considers that it has a legitimate interest in managing and your personal information in order to send you information on the project activities which is intended to promote, build and maintain the Network.
Who do you share this personal information with?
- Your personal information is shared internally within the project consortium only.
- Business contact information submitted to the NO-FEAR Portal is accessible and shared with the registered users on the Portal.